Following is a basic outline of TRMUA's Annual Service Charges
For a complete description of all related fees, please download TRMUA's Official Rate Schedule using the links at the bottom of this page.
Description of Annual Service Charge
1) Residential - single family unit or each individual dwelling unit of a multi-dwelling use.
$266.00 plus $14.40 per fixture over four (4), exclusive of one laundry facility and one dishwasher.
2) Non-Residential - includes all other users not classified as residential above.
$5.00 per thousand gallons of water consumption, however, a minimum rate of $266.00 plus $44.32 per fixture over two (2) shall apply.
3) Common Area - Age Restricted
$5.00 per thousand gallons of water consumption, however, a minimum rate of $266.00 plus $14.40 per fixture over four (4) shall apply.
Terms of Payment
1) Residential Bills and Non-Residential Minimum Bills are rendered annually in advance with four quarterly coupon payments due prior to January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
2) Non-Residential Excess Consumption Bills are rendered semi-annually in January and July for the preceding six months actual water consumption. Excess consumption bills are due 30 days after mailing.