Following is a basic outline of TRMUA's Annual Service Charges
For a complete description of all related fees, please download TRMUA's Official Rate Schedule using the links at the bottom of this page.
Description of Annual Service Charge
1) Residential - single family unit or each individual dwelling unit of a multi-dwelling use.
$308.75 plus $16.71 per fixture over four (4), exclusive of one laundry facility and one dishwasher. Water usage greater
than 18,250 gallons per quater will be subject
to billing at $5.80 per 1,000 gallons.
2) Non-Residential - includes all other users not classified as residential above.
$5.80 per thousand gallons of water consumption, however, a minimum rate of $308.75 plus $51.44 per fixture over two (2) shall apply.
3) Common Area - Age Restricted
$5.80 per thousand gallons of water consumption, however, a minimum rate of $308.75 plus $16.71 per fixture over four (4) shall apply.
Terms of Payment
1) Residential Bills and Non-Residential Minimum Bills are rendered annually in advance with four quarterly coupon payments due prior to January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
2) Excess Consumption Bills are rendered semi-annually. The first and second quarters of the year shall be rendered in July (i.e. July 2020). The third and fourth quarters of the year shall be rendered in January of the following year (i.e. January 2021). Excess consumption bills are due 30 days after mailing.